If you are among vegetarians who want to learn new healthy vegan recipes, then this article is for you!
List Of The Best Vegan Recipes For Both Men And Women:
- Vegan Pancakes
This batter makes delicious, fluffy, and light pancakes. Even your kids will also love this dish.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Sift the salt, baking powder, sugar, and flour into a large-size bowl. Whisk the oil and the water together within a small-size bowl. Make a well in the middle of all dry components, and pour the wet ones in. Stir just till blended; the mix would be lumpy.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a lightly oiled griddle. Drop batter onto the griddle by large-size spoonfuls, and cook till the edges are dry and bubbles form. Flip, and cook till browned on the other side. Do again with the rest of the batter.
- Vegan Brownies
These brownies are extremely gooey. Nevertheless, if you want to make more solid brownies, than you just need to cook the brownies for longer time than the recommended set. One of the best vegan recipes ever!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- In a large-size bowl, stir together the salt, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar, and flour. Pour in vanilla, vegetable oil, and water; mix till well blended. Spread them in a 13×9 inch baking pan evenly.
- In the preheated oven, bake within 25 to 30 minutes or till the top is not shiny any more. Allow it to cool on its own for about ten minutes or more before cutting it to get smaller squares.
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
This bread is very tasty and fluffy, and it is actually among the best vegan recipes we introduce today.
- 2 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds (optional)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees C (325 degrees F). Grease and flour 2 5×9-inch loaf pans. Whisk together the baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, flax seeds, flour, and arrowroot within a bowl till evenly blended; put aside.
- Whisk together the vanilla extract, vegetable oil, brown sugar, white sugar, and applesauce within a bowl till smooth. Add flour mixture, fold it and shredded zucchini till moistened. Between the prepared loaf pans, divide the batter.
- In the preheated oven, bake within about 60-70 minutes or till a toothpick can insert into the middle of the bread and come out easily and clean. Cool in the pans within about ten mins before you remove it onto a wire rack and let it cool completely.
After reading this article and learn some new vegan recipes, hope you can try making these dishes at home and enjoy with your friends and family soon!
Author Bio: Lien Nguyen – Writer and Blogger, who has more than 6 years of experience in the industry of Health and Skincare. I work for VKool.com and Healthy Guide – reliable resources that help readers solve all their health, beauty concerning, and many other issues in life. I also focus on nutrition, relationship, fitness, lifestyle, men and women’s issues. Find more of my articles on Pinterest or Facebook.