People of all ages can have to face the blackhead issue on their skin, but it mostly happens to those in adolescent and teenage ages.
Keep reading this article to learn some of the best ways to remove blackheads naturally without having to use cream or any type of medications.
- Epsom Salt
This is the first technique to remove blackheads we want to encourage readers to learn and make use at home.
- Mix 3 – 5 drops of iodine and 1 tsp. of Epsom salt in some hot water till the salt completely dissolves. Let the combination to cool at room temperature.
- Apply to the mixture onto your infected skin area using a cotton ball. Let it dry naturally on its own.
- Gently wash it off using using a clean washcloth.
Turmeric, which can work well for minor burns, could also be used to clear blackheads. This can be considered the best technique to remove blackheads that you can try at home:
- Mix 2 tbsps. of mint juice with some turmeric powder. Use this paste to apply directly onto your affected skin area. Let it dry on its own for about 5 minutes and then use lukewarm water to wash your skin.
- You could also try making a thick paste by mixing milk, turmeric powder, and red sandalwood together. Use it to apply directly onto your affected area and wash the skin with water after ten minutes.
The yogurt and oatmeal mixture is very good for your skin to clear blackheads.
- Mix the juice of 4 tomatoes and 1 tsp. honey together in enough amount of oatmeal to create a paste.
- Use the paste to scrub onto your skin.
- Let it stand for ten minutes and then wash it off.
- Do this tip on a regular basis to get your skin clear of blackheads.
by mixing together 3 tbsps. of plain yogurt, 2 tbsps. of oatmeal, and small amounts of olive oil and lemon juice, you can also have a skincare paste that can help you beat off the blackheads issue. Use this paste to apply onto your whole facial skin, let it stay for about 5 – 10 mins and then use clean water to wash your skin off.
4. Baking Soda
This is the last yet the best technique to remove blackheads we would like to introduce in this article and encourage readers to make use as soon as possible for good!
Baking soda is actually a great treatment for this skin issue as well as acnes. It can help a lot in clearing the skin of impurities; for example, dirt and debris. Follow these simple steps to clear your blackheads at home:
- Mix mineral water with 2 tsps. of baking soda to create a paste.
- Use the paste to apply generously onto your affected skin area and gently massage your skin. Let it dry for about 5 minutes before you rinse it off using warm water.
- Do this tip 1 – 2 times per week.
After learning 4 best home remedies for removing blackheads, hope that readers can make use of these advice and achieve the best results as desired.
Author Bio: Lien Nguyen – Writer and Blogger, who has more than 6 years of experience in the industry of Health and Skincare. I work for VKool.com and Healthy Guide – reliable resources that help readers solve all their health, beauty concerning, and many other issues in life. I also focus on nutrition, relationship, fitness, lifestyle, men and women’s issues. Find more of my articles on Pinterest or Facebook.