Shavasana gives you deep meditative rest. It reduces stress, high blood pressure and insomnia.
Steps to do Shavasana:
- Lie down flat on your back on a mat.
- Close your eyes and keep your legs apart.
- Keep both hands by your side away from the body with palms facing the ceiling.
- Take long and deep breaths slowly and relax your body parts one by one.
- After 10-20 minutes, slowly roll over to your right side for a minute.
- Slowly get up and open your eyes with a smile on your face!
De-Stress Yourself with Yoga!