Retail Stores are notorious for not doing enough to encourage repeat business. They don’t have a mechanism in place to keep in touch with customers. Wisen up. You need to have a mailing list and these tips will help you grow your list.
- Link an auto responder or a CRM or both to your website.
- Include a flyer in every bag that gives your URL and encourage people to sign up for your newsletter to qualify for a monthly give away.
- Place a computer or two with appropriate signage in your store encouraging people to sign up for your newsletter to qualify for a monthly give away.
- Advertise in your store and on your website email only specials. Make sure you honor that and don’t offer that discount to anyone not on the list.
- In every email, encourage people to share that email and ask their friends to sign up to get the email only discounts.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)