Garlic Schezwan Sauce
Calories – 30 Kcals Serves – 4 no
- Tomato puree: l cup
- Garlic: l tsp
- Ginger: l tsp
- Tomato sauce: l tbsp
- Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli paste: 1 tbsp (red chillies soaked in warm water and ground to a fine paste)
- Celery: few
- Salt: to taste
- Add oil in a pan and sauté ginger and garlic.
- Add celery leaves, tomato puree, tomato sauce, vinegar, chilli paste, mix well and simmer for few minutes.
Whole Wheat Pasta /noodles
Calories – 75 Kcals Serves – 4 Nos
- Whole wheat – 500gm
- Salt to taste
- Water – 250 ml
- Mix together whole wheat flour and salt in a medium bowl, or on a clean board.
- Make a hollow in the center, and add water mixing quickly with a fork until the dough is wet enough to come together.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface until the dough is stiff and elastic.
- Roll out ‘dough by hand with a rolling pin, or use a pasta/noodles machine to achieve the desired thickness of noodles/pasta.
- Cut into desired width and shapes.
- Steam the pasta/ noodles for 15 minutes. Allow the pasta/noodles to air dry for at least one day.
- Store in an air tight container.
Calories – 120 Kcals Serves – 4 Nos
- Whole wheat noodles 1 cup
- Vegetable steamed 1 cup
- Rajma ½ cup (steamed)
- Onion 1 no
- Garlic 4 no
- Peanuts (crushed) 2 tsp
- Tomato sauce: 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1/2tsp
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil 1 tsp
- Noodles Pasta: Take water and boil till bubbles start coming, then add little oil, now add the noodles.
- When noodles are getting cooked add lemon grass and salt during boiling for flavor.
- Add the cooked noodles with above ingredients to it. Sauté well.
- Add crushed peanut and the vegetables, Sauté gently and serve hot.
Okra With Babycorn
Calories – 80Kcals Serves – 4 Nos
- Okra 200 gm
- Baby com 100 gm
- Tomatoes 2 no
- Onion 1 no
- Onion seeds ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 no
- Shredded garlic2 tsp
- Fennel seeds ¼ tsp
- Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 stp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Add oil in a pan, sauté onion, onion seeds, fennel seeds and mustard seeds.
- Add shredded garlic, green chillies, red chilly powder and tomatoes.
- To this add baked bhindi and baby corn marinated with red chilli powder and tomatoes and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and lemon juice.