Concentration refers to a skill that helps you to focus all your attention on one particular aspect of your environment. Since there are so many distractions around you, such as noise, color, and novelty, concentrating on one thing is a major challenge. Find what the benefits of concentration for children are.
They can make quicker decisions.
They will score better results because of enhanced short-term and long-term memory.
It will reduce day-dreaming.
The mind will remain free of negative thoughts.
Common concentration problems children face
Some of the most common concentration problems in children are-
- Restlessness: This leads to a state where the child cannot still. Fidgeting with items on the desk, shaking of the legs, and constant hand-movements are signs of restless behavior.
- Day-dreaming: This is a condition where the child is physically present in the classroom, but mentally he is in another zone. A drifted look is the first key to identify a child who is day-dreaming and lost in thoughts.
- Hyperactivity: Last but not least, a child who wishes to engage in too many class tasks cannot concentrate fully on anything.
Food that children should avoid for better concentration
The food items that can affect concentration are-
- Processed food items: Processed dishes are high in sugar, salt, and fats. Thus, they lead to lower mental capacities and increase brain-blood barriers.
- Sugary drinks: Since sugary beverages can lead to diabetes, the child is exposed to a higher risk of developing Alzheimer’s later in life. It can also cause dementia in those who do not have diabetes.
- Food with a high level of trans fats: While natural trans-fat is not a topic of concern, artificial trans-fat found in instant cakes, snacks, and frosting can lead to poorer memory.
Food that children should eat for better concentration
The best memory boosting foods are-
- Blueberries: Blueberries have antioxidants that improve the blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain.
- Green tea: The top two ingredients of green tea that help you concentrate better are caffeine and L-Theanine. Green tea is a memory booster contributing to both speed and accuracy.
- Green and leafy vegetables: While vitamin B is the best way to improve memory and concentration; folic acid plays a major role in developing mental clarity.
What is Ayushakti’s Sumedha Syrup?
Ayushakti’s Sumedha Syrup is a safe and natural ayurvedic brain tonic for children to help them enhance their brainpower. Herbs like Brahmi, Neer Brahmi, Kushmand, Shankhapushpi, Mundi, etc. in Sumedha Syrup are proven to increase IQ by 20% in 3 months. These herbs also help improve concentration, awareness, memory, and cognition. It is available online & at all the Ayushakti clinics.
Ayushakti has more than 32 years of excellence in treating child health and memory problems such as Low Memory, Low Immunity, Poor Concentration, Slow Body Growth, Slow Mental Growth, Restlessness, Stress, and Depression. Visit http://bit.ly/37Gaf3K to know more and to book an appointment online.
Find the nearest Ayushakti Clinic simply by searching ‘Ayushakti’ on Google! You may contact us on our toll-free numbers 18002663001 (India) & +18002800906 (Global) or email us at email@example.com for more details.